Sorts through all donated merchandise and hangs clothing, bags items, prices individual items, keeps areas clean and organized.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Checks retail floor daily to see what is needed on floor and directs those items as priority sorting and pricing and stocking
- Monitors and/or prepares the daily productivity report.
- Sorts through all donated items.
- Processes merchandise from donation to display and eventual sale.
- Determines quality of merchandise for floor, for “bulk” clothing sales and for trash.
- Stocks merchandise on retail floor.
- Keep areas neat, clean and organized.
- Helps customers when needed.
- May work in other processing areas as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Frequent lifting, standing, bending, kneeling, stooping, pushing and pulling.
- Extended periods (entire shift) of standing and walking;
- Requires good hand-eye coordination; requires arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and perform repetitive motion tasks.
- Exposure to donated merchandise.
- Must be able to lift heavy items; 20-50lbs.
Level of Supervision:
Works independently; receives guidance from Retail Processing Supervisor as to what type of merchandise is needed at a particular time.
Applications currently being accepted in store only. No Phone Calls Please.
CONTACT US FOR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT INFO@SUPERTHRIFT.COM