Provides transportation and material movement of donated/salvaged goods, new goods and other items for processing and retail sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Moves materials to and from donation storage, bailing areas and donor locations. Sorts and processes donations as needed.
- Responsible for loading and unloading of truck assigned and others as requested.
- Provides assistance to Thrift Store staff when delivering items to ensure the proper placement and location within the store.
- Provides exemplary, respectful customer service to all outside contacts, volunteers and Good Life Super Thrift Store Staff.
- Accepts or refuses donations according to Good Life Super Thrift Store Guidelines.
- Performs bailing operations for salvaged goods, transfers bales from storage areas and loads onto tractor trailer.
- Performs daily safety inspection of forklift and equipment. Maintains complete and accurate records. Maintains productivity, standards, safety and security.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirement:
Must be available and willing to work weekends, holidays, overtime, and attend mandatory training and meetings as the Thrift Store Manager determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
- Fork Lift Operator or Ability to Obtain Certification.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and good driving record as defined by Good Life Super Thrift Store.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and more with assistance, and stand for 8 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy furniture or appliances.
- Also be able to carry items that may be awkward in size or stature.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Applications currently being accepted in store only. No Phone Calls Please.
CONTACT US FOR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT INFO@SUPERTHRIFT.COM